• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I ain't Harvey Lee but I know the Silver Lake you're talking about and in my experience and several others I know that I have talked to are averaging one walleye for every two trips out there. They are nice(17"-23") walleyes though when you can catch them. Several small crappies and bullheads also biting. Ice is good enough for wheelers, in fact I saw Harvey Lee had his wheeler out there a few days ago, last Friday I believe.

Sifty

I have been out on Silver Lake approx 6 times in the last 10 days with only 5 eyes in the last three trips.The eye fishing has been very slow this year so far.The eyes that I have caught have been about 17 inches,smaller than what i caught last year. The crappies I have caught a fair amount off,yet have not kept one as the size is pretty bad,not worth the effort.From all the people I have talked to personally,I would say you get 1 eye for every 5 hours of fishing.Shoot me your e-mail address and if they start picking up I will let you know.Just for your info,the bite on Washington south of St Peter has been pretty good with some nice pannies,crappies and a few [email protected]