• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Will probably be out there this weekend to give it a shot, will post how I do, the walters are there somewhere!

I was on hanska sunday afternoon from about 1:30 to 5. Would have stayed a little longer but I forgot my lantern. Fished the north side just east of gieger landing. Caught nothing, but marked a couple fish. Didn't really walk around to much, I was alone and didn't want to take a chance by my self. A couple other portables out there and one perm sitting on the landing with guys out checking ice.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone been out here lately. Hearad that it is starting to pick up a little bit on the north landing. Any truth to this? Heading out there this evening

my brother was out on Hanska sat. He said he didnt catch a thing, not even a bite. Not like it was 2 years ago. that was fun

Quote:

who is ur brother i prolly no him??

I doubt it, He is from Madelia.

Was out sat. morning and yesterday afternoon. Had 1 small walleye and several bullheads is all. East end by the dam. Talked to several people, all had similar results.