• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

19.5" 8# 1.6oz.

Don't think I'll practice catch and release with this one. Here's my newest future fishing partner. Don't know if he'll be ready yet for the Backwater Brawl, but definately shooting for the Zumbro Zinger.

Andy

picture2919tl.jpg

Well darn, man....that's a fine looker. Must be from the wife's side? lol Andy, congrats to you and your family. I hope all is well. Are you going to get any fishing done on "your" maternity leave?

You'd better get the little one registered on FM. What's his screen name going to be? Avatar?

Congrats Down To Earth, I haven't met you yet, but he's a keeper!! It's great to see another fisherman born!!

We named him Michael Jeffrey. So far mom and baby are all doing fine and plan to be coming home tomorrow. All went well with the delivery. I'm not quite sure on if I'll get out fishing at all Tom as for the next week at least I'll be on Gabe(my oldest son) patrol. I'll let you know if I get a chance to sneek out for a couple hours.

Andy