• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bait in Buffalo?

Just moved to Buff this summer and was wondering if there is a decent bait shop in or around town? I've bass fished buff, pulaski, maple this summer but all with artificial so I haven't looked for a bait shop yet.

Buffalo Bob's Bait. Its on the east side of Hwy 25 about 1/2 block south of the stop light at Cnty 35 (by court house). I think the top side is also called Buffalo Bob's and the bait shop is in the back. Let me know if you need anymore information or if you find it.

the Conoco station on Hi-way 25, about 1 block north of 55 is also selling live bait, tackle and licsences if needed.

Buffalo bob has sold all summer tackle and will not be open in summer months from I have been told.

Thanks for the input guys. I've been in the south metro for the past 5 years and spent a lot of time driving south and fishing the Fairbault area. It's nice having this many nice lakes in the area. Bait shop and a lake within a few blocks of home is great.

Hey bass bully! How often do you get out bass fishing? Is Bass fishing all you do. I am wanting to start a very small bass fish club next year, nothing too serious. I already know two other guys plus myself. We bass fish just about every day during the summer and we live in Buffalo.

That's all I fish for in the summer. Kinda new to these area lakes, but enjoyed fishin them this past summer. I'd be up for a fun little bass get together next year. Keep me posted. If your up for some ice fishing soon let me know.

I am headed out to ice fish right now, I am also going to hit a lake tommorrow morning as well. I havent decided what lake though. Feel free to email at [email protected] maybe we can run into each other on the lake.

I have company coming for the weekend, going to the Vikes game on Sun. so my weekend is shot. Plan on getting out during the week after work this week sometime. Let me know if you wanna go sometime after 4:00 pm. Good luck with the fishing this weekend...