• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

NEW MINNESOTA RECORD!!!!!!!!!!

KOOSHDADDY

If I saw that buck in my tree stand. I would not get a shot off. Because it would hear me smell me fill my shorts up. lol

Thats a big buck!!!

Thats a awesome buck! Can't believe the forks like cooter said and the guy looks so happy smirk.gif

I'm starting to think I shouldn't have passed on this buck looking for a bigger one... grin.gif

WOW, what a giant!

lawdog,

That was a good line, cracked me up. So to go along with that, if you'd only realized the rest of us would be impressed by a deer like that...

That's a beast of a rack!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Is this the one you're refering to. I can't find it anywhere in the paper.

Deer.jpg

Brandon Bernu of New York Mills shot this 20-point buck with a muzzle

loader rifle Saturday south of Mills. The deer scored a 221 non-typical for

a new state record.

Borch

On the New York Mills website. Click on the sports tab near the top of the page. From there click on the Archives tab. Then in the search field type in "Big Buck is talk of town". This is the actual artical heading. I believe it is the 6th or 7th one down on the page. Once you click on that heading, you will be able to see the story behind it. Hope that helps.

I just want the chance! However, I don't know if I could live with myself if I didn't get a shot off or was shaking so bad I missed!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Thanks for the nfo. It's defintely a beautiful buck!

• 3 months later...

I saw this buck at the new york mills trade show a week back. He was letting people feel it and take pictures with it. I was amased to see how thick the mass is all the way thru and how wide it is 25 1/2 inch inside spread. The buck is massive and it was shot in my friends backyard. Make me so mad knowing i could of bowhunted their. mad.gif o well this buck was never seen till it was shot. I have also seen a pic of a offspring of his looks like its 2 1/2 and had nice height now mass we will see if tha mass is there this year.