• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I have a feeling with as little ice as we have that the freezing rain and snow coming in the next few days is going to be bad for us hard water fisherman. What do you guys think?

I agree Nick. I thought Fosters had a lot of water on it before, but now with this warm up I think I'll be a little leary about getting back out there.

Way to go WxGuy, thanks a lot BUDDY! wink.gif

Yeah Randy,

What did we ever do to you for you to give us such a crappy forecast. I suppose your trying to get those trout streams back open for one last venture.

grin.gif

What can I say, gentlemen? I like the snow.

My streams will stay open no matter what, so I'll see what I can do about ordering up another cold blast for you guys. tongue.gif

as been said before, if you don't like minnesota weather, wait a minute, by early next week, we are suppose to get the "next" cold snap.... hopefully better ice.

bitz