• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

* SOLD * Marcum LX-3 3 Color Sonar Ice System (2005)

* SOLD *

My LX-3 was purchased in February, 2005 (for $399) and comes with the standard equipment(unit, battery, transducer, charger, etc.). This unit has a brand new transducer that I received from Marcum to clear up the need to turn the 'gain' knob up to see my lure. grin.gif This new transducer works excellent now. I have used the unit half a dozen times and it is stored indoors when not in use.

I have everything that it came with in the box ready to pass on to a new owner. This unit operates perfect and was well taken care of. I am selling it simply so I can get the new LX-5. Please note that this unit does not have the true color display. Marcum said for $49 - they will upgrade the unit to have true color display.

$300 includes shipping to midwest or can be picked up in Duluth/Superior area.

* SOLD *

E-mail [email protected]