• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey All.

So my plans were to come to Duluth for a day on the ice this thursday, and as far as it goes now those are still my plans. Just wondering what kind of weather reports you are hearing for the area. Local twin cities forcasts are for snow starting late tonight and going though thursday. Not exactly the conditions you want for a 2 1/2 hour drive.

Also what kind of effects would this weather have on the fish? Does it make them more active or does it turn them off? Just trying to see if it is still worth the trip. Probably the only time I will have to get up anytime soon.

And local lakes are pretty sketchy down here, real nasty ice conditions so I don't really want to venture on local lakes.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Our forecast is about the same as yours, overcast and light snow. Nothing wrong with that and its stable. Accumulation of around 6" over 3 days isn't much and I'd think it would blow off the roads. I'll rely to your email this morning.