• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

T-MOBILE CELL PHONE

DOES ANYONE HAVE A T-MOBILE CELL PHONE IN THIS AREA,

I DO AND AM WONDERING IF I WILL GET A SIGNAL

THANKS FOR ANY HELP

Usually no signal for T-mobile in that area. Once and a while I will get a USA 500 tower between Cass lake and Winni, but thats it. AT&T nationwide is all I have experienced working in that area.

Just drove back down from Winni area. No service in Winni area. Have service once I got close to Aitken. Also have service over in the Walker area.

I have US Cellular and been IN a shack in the middle of Winnie with great service! A little tougher between Deer river and Winnie on 46, but once on the lake. fine! By the way, where are the Winnie fishing reports? Nobody fishin? I'm not up til Jan. 25-much safer ice then.

Verizon has good service in the Winni area... I've had good luck in the Deer River - Remer area with Verizon for years...

T-Mobile is probably the worst for up north coverage. Without the ability to go analog, your coverage is very sparse.