• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Whats tetonka like durring the winter, never been there durring the winter. I know like 8 years back when i was last there the walleyes were ferocious. Hit my limit from the dock but threw em back. Is the lake still as green as i remember or does it turn over well enough to where you can see the bottom of the whole??

I was out today, you can look down the hole and see your jig in 18' of water, very clear. the bad part was the 4" of water on top of the ice. Did have some nice perch, they bite very soft.

Any recent news on Tetonka? I might check this one out next week. I like Sakatah but so far Sakatah been slower than usual. How bout Sabre? Anything going on out there?

I fish Gorman and Sabre alot, but not on Tetonka since I was a kid. Where's a good spot for perch and other panfish out there? Looking at the map it appears there is some good structure.

I have never fished tetonka in the winter. There is alot of good structure in that lake. Just wondering on the winter bite and is the ice good on that lake(is the places to worry about springs, the cannon river?) Planning on getting out there this weekend.

Was out on Tetonka the last 2 nights by Best Point. Got 2 walleyes, 15 1/2" and a 12", between 4:45 and 4:55 in 30 FOW on Tuesday, and only some small perch and a snake last night. Everywhere I drilled there was plenty of ice for an atv/snowmobile...about 6" of clear ice and 2" of white ice. Two atv's out there when I was there. Never caught nor tried for any sunnies out there, but did real good last year staight across from the boat landing in 30 FOW for perch. Hear they catch quite a few down by the beach (east end) as well. Only people I've seen out there so far have been by Best Point.

Have you ever tried either of the sunken islands? Im going out in search of the eyes!!

If you're talking about the humps on the north side, mid lake from east to west, nope...never tried them. Was out on Sakatah yesterday afternoon...couple of decent perch. Maybe 4 inches of ice were I was. Lots of small northerns on the camera.