• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Geesh, was afraid I'd oversleep so I woke up every 1/2 hour.

Maybe I better call Northlander to make sure hes awake.

You did good.

All you new and old lurkers. Come on in the waters warm. We keep it clean so no soap required. grin.gif

I know Steve. Next week we'll stretch it out a bit. Do I have to continue to make amends for my bathing gaffe? By the way, we'll be in the ice house on Fish this afternoon. Swing by if you're around.

Quote:

Do I have to continue to make amends for my bathing gaffe?

And for picking the Packers to beat the Vikes grin.gif

Great report NL'er!

Jason I didnt even want to get started on your Fish lake antics, I dont think anyone knows that Jason is responsable for bringing out the "Pee patrol". blush.gif Joking of course.

Jason I will have to stop by. Call me on the cel and tel me wich one and the name on it.

Cheffrey none other than Jar Jar. Outdooran got a 25". The Pout await you. wink.gif What do ya say to Monday night, Boyscout?

Sorry Steve that I missed ya this morn.I always have that radio on in the morn but the kids changed my station without me knowing frown.gif. The word on my walleye got around town pretty fast and I was pretty tight lipped about it except for on this site.

Monday might be a good night for me also.

Jar Jar

P.s Jason did you get the e-mail on Herby I sent ya?

By the way, if you missed Northlander on KQ, catch the replay Saturday between 9 and Noon on "The Best of the KQ Morning Show." And if anyone has a picture and story behind their catch, e-mail it to [email protected]. We will pick someone to win a certificate to Fishermans Corner each week. Thank you to all.

Steve,

I thought you did a great job. What time are you guys talking about on Monday night?

Take care,

Tom (BD110)

Jar maybe you shouldnt have brought it in to the baitshop? smile.gif

I recomend that if you want to keep it a secret dont put it here either. wink.gif But you already knew that.

I will be at Boyscout about 1pm Monday and fish threw the evening hours. About 7 or 8 pm I guess.

Jar Jar I know you will pop a 28"er there. Pout that is. crazy.gif

I actually got to hear it for the 1st time today on the re runs of the best of KQ morning shows. Um Um Um. tongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...

So I got my arse out of bed this morning to hear the report and I listen, and listen, and listen, until around 7:10 am and nothing! frown.gif What the heck, did I have the wrong time or something? I don't know, Steve, maybe you were giving out too many hot secrets and they blacklisted ya! Anyway, looks like I won't be setting my alarm anymore. JH

Ya I dont know what happened. confused.gif

I waited as long as you guys and probably more. Judging from the e-mails I got this AM a lot of guys are upset it wasnt on. I hope this was just a overlook and they didnt fire me already! tongue.gif

Jason whats up with dat? crazy.gif

I just got off the phone with Jason and we will be doing the report at 11:30 am today. About a half hour from now. I hope you guys get to hear it. Jason ya owe me a cold one or two. grin.gif

Ya, i was up early just to tune in and they never even mentioned it. They advertised it all week and then just skipped it. Now how is a guy supposed to know where to fish this weekend?? grin.gif Steve, you didn't swear on the the air or anything, did you? grin.gifgrin.gif

I definately owe you a cold one! Sorry to all about this morning. With our contest, we got so far behind, we were not able to make up the report within the alloted time. Steve, you were great as usual. Lets chase some 'pout next week! Thanks to all and sorry again for missing it this morning!

Jason

Hey !! great idea, a St.Louis river pout fest with a live KQ feed!Do ya think you can get Bill on the ice? grin.gif

Jar Jar

Now that would be a blast! Jason I will call ya Thurs and we will see if we can hook up. Pout are runnin strong guys, nows the time to hit the river for those slimey buggers.

Good job on the fishing reports. The ice doesn't sound to good. But I may have to sneak out for some pout.. I haven't done that yet. What do I need to do Mr. Northlander? Want to put a beer on the first pout over 5 pounds??

Northlander, glad to hear you landed a spot on the radio. I will have to tune in next time.

Two of us were up on the river near the 23 bridge Tuesday night and got 4 smaller pout. Ice was about 6"-7" with a couple inces of slush/bad ice.

Granny