• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey guys I will be doing a weekly Icefishing report on KQDS along with Jason Manning. 6:45 Am every Friday morning.

This will be a pretty informal deal to start with but will hopefully grow with enough interest. Mostly ice and lake reports to begin with. Dont worry I wont give away anyones honey holes. wink.gif

Sponsored by Scotty at Fishermans Corner.

Try to drop in and give a listen and then e-mail me and tell me what ya thought. Heck you will be on your way to the lake anyways. grin.gif[email protected]

Good job steve and it will let more people know what is going on and help others. this is great and thank scott at fishermans corner as well good luck steve.

As soon as I get within range, I will be retuning my radios.

I have been fortunate enough to get to do a Packer/Viking report on Monday mornings on 94.7 here in La Crosse. Its been fun and I enjoy it. Too bad both teams haven't had better seasons.

I love Fisherman's Corner! I buy a lot of my fishing gear and have bought several guns from them.(rifles, shotguns, even paintball guns) They are great guys to deal with at Fisherman's Corner and run a really great buisness. I reccomend that everyone stop there if they are in the Duluth area.

Oh man, now I've really heard it all. Talk about the blind leading the blind!!! Just kidding Stevo! Congrats, that's cool. JH

Congrads Steve! Sounds like its right up your alley. Fishing and talking grin.gif I'll be sure to check it out. I might have to be a little more tight lipped about my fishing spots huh shocked.gif

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Ohhhhh God, as if your head wasn't big enough.

Congrats Steve!

Thanks guys.

Ran no worries like I said I wont be giving away any secrets. General info mostly.

Frank, Big Head? Thanks for noticing. Have you joined the Fish Lake Pee Patrol? tongue.gif

If you guys come up with anything you would think we should cover in the future let me know.

Steve...

Sounds like a good deal.. Good luck, and congrats... Be sure to send a shout out to all your peeps!! tongue.gif

If Steve starts to divulge too much information, I'll be sure to cut him off!! Steve, thanks for helping us out. This is really just a ploy to hitch a ride in your boat this spring!!!

This is amazing, I can't wait to tell all my friends that I've been out fishing with a soon-to-be ledgendary radio personality tongue.gif

Good luck on your first show, I hope you don't use such crude humor on the air though grin.gif

Long time listener.....first time caller here!

If the reports continue until the spring opener, don't forget to remind all of the BWCA goers that bathing is not allowed in the lake. tongue.gif

Quote:

Long time listener.....first time caller here!

Just think the questions we can ask when he does start allowing phone calls on the air....Can you say "edited" grin.gif

Dont worry Porter Ill keep it as civil as I can. It should be a lot of fun. You never know what could happen when your on the air with Jason though. grin.gif

After hearing Cheffrey talking about his plans for prank calls I dont think we will take any. wink.gif

See ya all up at Fish Lake on Sunday. Dont forget the warm up Sat night Cabin #3 at Highbanks. By the way I still have a few open beds.

Jason your welcome to join me anytime. Maybe a live remote from the St.Louis River opening weekend?

This is one way for Jason to redeem himself after the blasphemous talk a while back when he picked the Packers to beat the Vikes grin.gif

Congrats on a great opportunity NL! Radio is alot of fun to do and you'll have a blast. Good call on your talent choice Jason. Now, about that playlist...... grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I'm sorry for.....

bathing in the B-dub...

for predicting the Packers

not fishing with Northlander on the St. Louis today...

Hope everyone listens on Friday!

Well Steve, When you go fishing it will be considered for work now right? So good luck at your new job and dont be afraid to call me to help out with work preparations! wink.gif

I think its redrockradio.org Joel thanks and I may take ya up on that some day. Coming to the gathering on Fish Sunday? Hope to seee everyone there. Just recieved some nice prizes to give away.

How did you do today Steve? Sorry I wasn't able to call you back. I'm afraid that our station is not available on the web. Not sure why.

I saw that its down. 4 Nice chunky Pout, 16.5" eye and a 17.5" eye that I kept and a couple smaller 12"ers. Not too bad I guess. Beats working. wink.gif

Going to Winnie Friday for some perch, wanna go? Maybe some coyote and fox hunting saturday, and then hopefully to Fish Lake for Sunday at this point I am planning on coming.

Ya they are just getting sarted and running a good average size. Nothing like boiled pout dipped in melted butter. Yum Yum!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Steve, good luck tomorrow and don't say anything stupid, in fact don't say anything. grin.gif Sorry just razzin ya. Have fun and you'll be OK.

I'll give you a dollar for every time you say Surface Tension. grin.gif

Thanks guys it should be fun. Shooting for around 6:45 depending on how things go. You know those guys when they get on a roll things get backed up at times but thats all good. grin.gif

I guess I might be the only dumb one but what channel is KQDS? I'll plan on turning off my Bob&Tom show to listen. It better be good northlander (kidding of course). Good luck and hopefully it will last a long time. By the way, another thanks to Scott for his backing of local info, and to KQDS for putting it on.