• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Indian Lake?

Anyone with a report on Indian? The panskis can be a real hoot out there at times.. . Had some good luck there last year on crappies/sunnies. cool.gif

Well I was out there on sunday 11th cought a bunch of small sunnies and a few nice crappies. I also had very good luck last year. I am planning on heading out there today 13th so I will let you know.

well on sunday there was 4in. where I was fishing. I never ended going out there yesterday I went to buffalo and limited out on the crappies in an hour I couldent even keep 2 lines down. If your going to fish anywhere thats the hotspot right now

Hey Snowmaster,

Have a couple of questions about Buffalo if you don't mind me picking your brain.

How far out are you going on Buffalo? What's the depth you're fishing and which side of the lake are you on?

Thanks,

Ole cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...

was out on friday dec.23 from 3-6 in the afternoon cought 4 crappies and a few small sunnies. Was back out yesterday 12-26 in the morning from 8-12 and cought a bunch of small sunnies seen a nice northern cought also. good luck

I was out there last night 12-31 tip up fishing didnt catch any but we wernt really trying to hard. The Ice cond. was about 6 good inches of ice and about a 1 or 2 of bad ice.