• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Grey Eagle Area

Went out to Bass lake on Sun. didn't get a thing. We saw a few nice northers on the camera but no takers. There is alot of good lakes in this area just wondering how everyone else is doing and some ice reports would be nice. There was only 5" on Bass lake. Thanks for any info!

ASmoley: Glad to see you're back walkin on water. Are you talking about the bass lake right north of Long? I have never fished that one in the winter, but I've released some hog bass there in the summer. Its a test lake for bass and norts, and eyes a really beautiful body of water with tons of Eagles nesting there. Have a great winter season, we'll be watching for your updates. Good luck and hold onto your rod. Bill

There is actually two bass lakes very close to one another the one i am talking about is less than a mile east of the town of grey eagle. You are right bturck that is sure a great area it's like a little piece of the north country in central minnesota.