• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

whats up with the slow december fishing reports??

lovebigeyes

I'm coming up this weekend to fish out of bayview's house's and my confidence level is dropping as I read some of the reports in the last few day's.I've always heard that december is so hot. I've always been up later in the winter, so I thougt I would give dec a try.But I havent heard any real good report's. Someone please help me out with some better report's!!

With all the wind during freeze-up the water is very dirty.

Once things settle down it will pick up.

Sifty

I think going out by Pine is the best thing anyone can do right now. Seems like the water clarity is better over there. We might move our house over to there this weekend if the clarity doesn't clean up off of Morris Point.

We fished thursday for 3 hours and had 16 fish 2 limits , fished friday 4 hours had 16 fish threw alot of little ones back I thought it was great fishing we were in 20ft