• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Crooked Lake Ice

Good morning guys,

I wanted to hit Crooked Lake today, in the northern portion. Any ice reports? Is it safe to walk out from the launch?

Thank you very much.

Jug

i saw a snowmobile going accross it last night. don't know if this means it's ok to fish but i don't think that it is too thin right now. i haven't seen anyone out there yet fishing though. i go past it on my way home every day. i live in anoka. i'll keep an eye out. wink.gif

Not sure about crooked, but there's plenty of people out on Round Lake. I guess they get some decent pannies by the channel.

Finally! Going out at 5:30 this evening to Crooked Lake to give it a try......

I know snowmobiles are on the lake......I want to walk out from the boat launch in the north but am wary of the weeds that border both sides of the channel......anyone been there yet> Otehrwise it's a lONG walk from the fishing pier in the SE corner.

Thank you kindly! I will report tomorrow.

Jug