• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Chasing flags around all day is a ton of fun! Did u get any snakes with some size...?? Just curious, live near there and just can't seem to keep the little ones away... Sure are fun to catch though!!

we did run into a few with pretty good size, but your right there were a lot snakes. it was fun just to be out there catching fish!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to this area but it looks like some good pike action is available on Coon Lake. Any area of the lake better than another? How is the pan fishing and what size pike are caught? Thanks.

Early ice I fish straight out from the DNR access on the edge of the 15 ft. hole on the channel side. In the past couple years it was easy to find an 8 plus pounder, but recently I've only found 5 and lots under. In the hole there is lots of pan fish, but I personaly haven't found many with much size in the winter, but I know there in there cause Ive found them in the spring. Good Luck