• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Da Bears get RUN over

soldoncass

Lots of Luck,

Nice avitar of Mr. Farley but couldn't you have dug a little deeper into the SNL vault and found one of our favorite three "Super Fans" sitting around a table full of BBQ ribs, beer and talking about.....DAAAAAA BEARS!

You know if we had one mini Ditka on the team it wouldn't even be close. The score would be like Bears 543, Panthers -2. grin.gif

The only, and I mean ONLY thing I am dreading is having to watch that good for nothing awful piece of superbowl shuffel, it makes me stupid just thinking about it!:P

Now that right there is history that should remain history, its an embarassment to everything good in the land of the flat laugh.gif

Quote:

Lots of Luck,

Nice avitar of Mr. Farley but couldn't you have dug a little deeper into the SNL vault and found one of our favorite three "Super Fans" sitting around a table full of BBQ ribs, beer and talking about.....DAAAAAA BEARS!

This will probably be my new avatar. Until the Bears win the Super Bowl. Hope this is the year, cause I cannot wait 20 more years.

misc5.jpg

Ditka.....Polish Suasage.....Ditka......Pork Chops......

How many heart attacks does that make it Carl?

Uh, dat makes a baker's dozen.

Quote:

The only, and I mean ONLY thing I am dreading is having to watch that good for nothing awful piece of superbowl shuffel, it makes me stupid just thinking about it!
:P

Now that right there is history that should remain history, its an embarassment to everything good in the land of the flat
laugh.gif

Just for barebackjack, enjoy.

B00031TXAE.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Nope, no bandwagon here. Nice try Rick tongue.gif I just like to disagree with Viking fans has much as possible. Because there never right grin.gif Does it really matter who wins the nfc when the afc is going to stomp on them in the bowl.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Quote:

from outdoor ran

dosn't matter, its the second round
smirk.gif
Why am I defending the bears
confused.gif

Answer-because you are jumping on the bears bandwagon or you are a closet Bears fan cool.gif

Either way, very unusual statement for a true packer Backer tongue.gif

Next thing ya know you will be saying Bear down blush.gif

I'M a true Packer backer, even when they suck like this year. I was just trying to get the viking fans going by joking around with them. Open your eyes shocked.gifgrin.gif

Whiskey Trout Slayer,

I believe your prognostication would be fairly accurate, however I think that the Panthers would most likely get more like....-4 My Friend! You forgot about Mr. Urlacher, he will result in the -4 himself. And DAT, My Friend, IS DAT, EXCEPT FOR DIS....DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS!

Hey Windy,

Let's just say the Bears go all the way and win the Super Bowl. My question is obviously they would have a parade, when do you think they would have it?? Reason I ask is I am flying into O'Hare on the 10th early morning and that would be something fun to be at. Let me know what you think.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Quote:

from outdoor ran

dosn't matter, its the second round
smirk.gif
Why am I defending the bears
confused.gif

Quote:

from outdoor ran

I'M a true Packer backer, even when they suck like this year. I was just trying to get the viking fans going by joking around with them. Open your eyes
shocked.gifgrin.gif

outdoor ran -

Looks like your plan backfired wink.gif

outdoor ran -

Looks like your plan backfired wink.gif

Rick, keep telling yourself that grin.gif. Now I was going to give my opinion on the Packers new coach (do not like) but then I wouldn't be a Packer backer. smirk.gif

Wild,

Of course they are going all da way! I would say that the parade will be either Friday the 10th or Saturday the 11th. Grant park is a possibility ala DA BULLS! But downtown is more likely ala my beloved PALE HOSE, 2005 World Series Champions (I never get tired of saying that!) Anyway, look for me in the parade, I will be the guy in the Bears jacket, you can't miss me. BEAR DOWN....CHICAGO BEARS

MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY!

Thanks for the info,

I will be there all weekend staying in Elgin flying home Sunday night. The parade would be something to attend, be a great time if they go all the way. I like your comment "I will be the one wearing a Bears jacket".

For the bandwagon joiners, after this weekend there will be many more!

Bear Down, Chicago Bears

Make every play, clear the way to victory!

Bear Down, Chicago Bears

Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!

We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation

With your T-formation

Bear Down, Chicago Bears

And let them know why you're wearing the crown!

You're the pride and joy of Illinois,

Chicago Bears, Bear Down!!

I have lived in Minnesota for almost 7 years after growing up near Wrigley. It is great to finally have my team back and in shape for more than one winning season ( I hope)

Windy City Walleye,

I have to correct you my friend. By the sounds of your post you are using a mini Urlacher in your score correction. But we will be usign a full size Mr. Urlacher, therefor the score will be -32.1 grin.gif!!

Bear Down Chicago Bears!!!!

Right you are, Whisker, My Friend!

I was not taking the full Urlacher effect into consideration of the total domination that we will observe come Sunday after noon by a team know as

DAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS!

Just hours now till the end of the Bears season, I have Jones on my fantasy team and after today that has been the kiss of death...

Well,

It looks like you can cancel the 20th reunion of DA BEARS Super Bowl. The Pats dumped to the Broncos so it looks like DA BEARS will have to stomp a new victim in The Big Dance!

Let the countdown begin....BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS!

Actually it will be about 507 hours before the Bears season is over with AFTER we win the Super Bowl!!!!! cool.gif Seatle doesn't look like they are unbeatable either, as for the AFC I don't know who will represent them.

Bear Down Chicago Bears!!!! Bear Down Chicago Bears!!!!

Quote:

Well, It looks like you can cancel the 20th reunion of DA BEARS Super Bowl. The Pats dumped to the Broncos so it looks like DA BEARS will have to stomp a new victim in The Big Dance!

Let the countdown begin....BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS!

Quote:

Actually it will be about 507 hours before the Bears season is over with AFTER we win the Super Bowl!!!!!

WOW, you guys were sure halucinating! Like I said, no chance! Nice 4th down pass Grossman!! Blah ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Shoulda started Orton!! Nice coaching... blah ha ha....

Quote:

The Bears are going to get killed to today!

Take the points!....
grin.gif

I know it was gimme I hope you guys have more money in your boat fund like I do. grin.gif

I am glad the referees did not decide it, they sure tried to give the Bears and Colts the games.

Best defense in 30 years...ROTFLMAO....not even a top 30 defense in the past 30 years... grin.gif

Quote:

Right you are, Whisker, My Friend!

I was not taking the full Urlacher effect into consideration of the total domination that we will observe come Sunday after noon by a team know as

DAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS!

Domination? Gee, I'd hate to see what it looks like when they've been whupped up on... wink.gif

OK, I enjoyed seeing the Bears get beaten today as much as anyone, and reading all Windy City's trash talk on here just made it that much better. I will grant him that the Bears had a better regular season than the Vikings, and that the Vikings' win over the Bears' second-string was nothing for us to brag about.

I am curious to see if he sticks around now that the wheels have fallen off the bandwagon, or if he disappears into the same hole where BackHerUp goes in November. I rip on the Packer fans here, but they stick around even when their HOF QB develops color-blindness and consistently throws bullet passes to the other team.

Quote:

I am curious to see if he sticks around now that the wheels have fallen off the bandwagon, or if he disappears into the same hole where BackHerUp goes in November

I'll vouch that Windy is no Backherup! He dishes it very well and he deserved to dish it out this year with a ratio of ten to one against him usually. I love trash talking with Windy, but he's no backherup.

Those pesky Bears! blush.gif

I have no doubt Windy will show up and take his beating (along with dishing out a few excuses). I also have no doubt that had the Bears won, we would have heard from Windy several times by now.

Windy,

Looks like I won't be seeing any parade when I come out there next month, oh well. Looks like I may have to do some heavy drinking when I get there instead.

Thanks Buzz,

See my post on the CROW thread. And as far as me going away...

"I'M NOT LEAVIN' TILL I'M HEAVING!"

Only 30 days till pitchers and catchers report to spring training....YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES!