• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

round or gull

Hey i am planning on coming up to the area tomorow for the day, and was wondering if one of the two lakes in the area is going better then the other, and do they bite pretty much all day or is it more of a low light period bite, and if so is anybody getting any gills in the area to keep me busy during the day, any info would be great, i havent ever fished either lakes and am kind of going up blind, thanks.

I think either lake would be a good choice. Both lakes had a great bite over the last few days. The numbers of walleyes on Gull have been running on the small side. On Round you can expect more fish between 14-16 inches. The walleyes will be most active in the lowlight times. For bluegills I would try Nisswa Lake, or Cullen. Stop in to see us at the bait shop before you head out, we can show some decent spots to start.

Jason Erlandson