• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any Crappies??

MNBIGBEAR

Just wondering what the recent reports are? Saw a couple and looks like things are little slow right now.

made the trip on saturday and didnt catch one crappie. i helped a guy off the lake that was having troubles with his wheeler and they had one nice crappie about 12-13 inches. we did catch 4 walleyes. thats my report from saturday. fished out of hillmans first spot about 4 miles out didnt mark a fish. moved in to about a mile and caught the walleyes.

iceman

I went out to meet John and Mike just before dark. They had a slow day. They caught 3 walleye.They decided they had enough and were heading in. I did wet a line and missed one fish just after dark, About 15 minutes later I lost a fish at the bottom of the hole? I then fished with a frozen minnow but gave up after a few minutes.

Hey Cookie, good to meet you and thanks for the help with the auger. Sorry we bailed a little early, we got back at about 11 or so. Hopefully back in a couple weeks.

Sutty