• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey hawg

was on Roberds 12/9. very iffy ice. would go from 5 inches to 1 inch in 20 ft. Couldn't get to where we wanted to fish so we tried where we could with no luck. I'll probably try again towards the end of the week

hawgTime!! What is that in your avatar?!?! Doesn't look like a bull to me grin.gif Land any bulls yet this winter?

Thanks for the info Puddle.

Matt- Just got a digital so I don't have any good pics of Bulls yet, but I thought this 15" slab would suffice. That's a nice Bull Your holding up. You'll have to introduce me to her sister....

hT

Quote:

That's a nice Bull Your holding up. You'll have to introduce me to her sister....

I think something can be arranged grin.gif

And yes, that 15-incher works just fine for an avatar, it's a pig! I have much respect for the crappie too wink.gif