• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Best Boat/Docker bumper thingie for Lund 1700 Explorer??

Nodak7mm

Question

Been looking around for sometime for new boat bumper thingies (inflated tube things) that stay in place while I go get the trailer and dont worry bout my boat getting the crap beat outta it from the dock?

What do you use? and like?

Rod

3 answers to this question

i would talk to a dealer and ask them what they recomend for that model, or. go to a few dealers that have that model and try some out against it to see for your self. a boat show this winter mite be a good place to look too.

I use the Tayler brand. It has a place to fill them with air so they are adjustable. Be sure to get ones that are big in diameter since they keep they protect the boat better in rough water.

I had some that came with our boat (lund 1700 adventure). They were the ones with the suction cups on them. They're in a landfill now. They didn't work work a #2. I just use the white bumpers from ace hardware.