• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Today I caught my first eye of this winter.It took me five trips out but finally.Maybe now that I remember how the next will come a little easier.

so what are you gonna do with the 28 inch monster..and if you dont mind me asking where ya caught him...or her i hope to start trying madison soon and ill update with my monsters i catch

Wasnt 28 inch monster,just a 17 inch eater and caught them on Silver Lake. The ice is 5-6.5 inches and the fishing is very slow,hoping it might pick up soon.T.O.- we are targeting eyes as there are no slimers in this lake,just eyes and dink crappies.

I can't believe it's been slow up there. That seems strange.

I'm going to start targeting 'eyes through the ice this coming weekend.

Normally the early ice is great for eyes on this lake,but this year really has been slow.Tried all the spots I normally fish and yesterday changed my plan and picked up a few.You never know in two days they could really light up.Right now im just waiting for some safe ice on Washington and then the steady fishing will begin.