• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Was out today, caught several sunnies and bass and northerns. And saw eyes on the camera but only had waxies down.

I talked to someboddy that lives on Little C and they said it is a great walleye sleeper lake, but they are tough to find.

Crappies are supposed to be good too.

Middle is also a good sleeper 'eye lake.

Took two walleyes that were 30" and one that was 26" last year from little C but those were the only three we caught and we were trying to catch crappies.

Fished Sat. and Sun. evenings. Caught alot of Crappies but there was no keepers. Never caught Crappies that small before. I think it's been hammered for so long the bigger one's are gone.

My dad has been fishing Little C. and found the same thing. All the crappies are between 6-8". I agree that it might be getting fished out but look at the bright side, at least there will be some nice fish in a couple years if people throw back these little ones.

That is the biggest problem with some of these lakes that have those small fish in them. There are more people that keep them than the ones that don't. I have seen buckets full of them little dinks and the people that caught then having no problem keeping a limit. A few years ago South Twin was stocked with walleyes and there were more 8 inch walleyes than I have ever seen. I was out there one day by myself after I was told that people were catching limits. I think in that one afternoon I pulled around 40 eight inchers through the hole until I got tired of it and left, but there were many people that had full buckets. I would like to see a minimum size limit go on most of the fish in Minnesota.