• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bald Eagle

LuckyNorm07

Any word in the ice thickness of bald eagle, i wanted to try and get out there on saturday!! It's a little ways to drive and wondering if someone could tell me? If not what lakes are safe to get out on

i havent check bald eagle yet and i dont think any ones out there yet stopped at hansons bait shop and they havent heard any thing about the lake either i'd say try out cennterville lake or peltier lake my buddys say they have been doin good out there.

Hi there,

Did I hear correctly that Peltier is OK? That & Centerville are very close to my house, but unfortunatley there are no bait shops close....

just got back from peltier and white bear lake didnt do good at any of the lakes really slow i did drive past bald eagle and there were shacks out there i heard there was ice thickness from 3 to 6 inches in different spots. i dont think you would want to fish white bear really slow there. im gonna try centerville tomorrow night hopefully its better there

Was out there yesterday afternoon. Ice wasn't more than 3" which suprised me a little. Well, we didn't drown but didn't get any fish either. Lots of fish showing on the Vex but no takers. Others out there did similarly. ~hogsucker

The ice is still coming along slowly. 3.5-4 inches at most. There were some cracks with open water around them yesterday, and the fishing was tough. A few little ones, no keepers.

goin to bald in a hour just wondering where the fish are biting and if the lake is safe enough to walk on?

i fished the same spot as corey did saturday morning,dead..yesterday went to the north end off of 121 street,i missed two,freind from work did good.abouot 3 inches of ice....good luck

just got back from bald there was a good 6 inches where i was fishing caught on crappie and missed some they were biting very light.... no walleye

I may be heading out this weekend if I can decide on an auger. I know of a few spots that are great for EYE's. I have not been out this year but I will plan on hitting sunday early afternoon and giving it until 7 PM or so.