• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey Medicineman......

Where the heck are ya? I offer to buy you pizza and pop at Harty's and you can't even reply to my e-mail. What's up with that? wink.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gif

Haven't heard from you in awhile. You gonna be hitting the ice this weekend? I'm planning on being over that way next week.

Sorry for the wait Joe! I just sent ya an email. I did hit up Medicine this weekend. I fished saturday evening and fished sunday morning with Moby. Did pretty well out there, but I stayed to the back bays.

Hey Metro If you do come this way and hit Medicine I would like to join ya if thats ok. I have all this new gear I need to try out.

I have not seen any 4 wheelers yet and only a few portables here and there. I drive by everyday on my way home from work.

I have not seen any 4 wheelers yet and only a few portables here and there. I drive by everyday on my way home from work.

I havent seen any wheelers out. I doubt I would risk it (if I owned one). I know a couple spots we hit Monday were only 3-3.25". Ive heard other spots have as much as 5 or 6 but not any that I came across. Well, if you add the snow on the top MABEY!. Might stop out sometime b4 the weekend.

I cant believe medman didnt resopond to an offer of Free Pizza and Pop!!!!! Darn hippie!!!!!! Just kidding med man

Let us know what you find Moby. Would like to make it out that way soon. I'm a little worried now with all this snow on the ice.