• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Haven't heard about those two, but a guy here at work was on Eunice last Saturday and said he had almost 8" of ice.

Went out on Lizzie 12-08-05 off the public access about .5 mile. 5-6" , there was also a 150' band of wind chunk ice.

I was hoping for thicker ice. Fry Daddy.

hitman,

did you want to get out today? I've got a spot that I did well yesterday (no size to them though) about a dozen walleyes, and a dozen perch. I'm too lazy to pull my 100 pound plus fishtrap out there again by myself. It's a little ways to pull without a sled, which I don't have frown.gif

Dead --

I finally got my house out at 5 p.m. in Big C. Sor far that was a mistake, but it is early. May join you at your lake later.

I plan to go fishing on Tuesday afternoon. If you want you can meet me and check out my fishouse.

Call me on my cell. Or at the Office .

Did you make it back out? frown.gif

I have been out on Franklin the last 2 weeks, as of Saturday there was a bout 5-6" of ice. Only been in Church's bay area. There are a couple of spots with wind swept ice where its milky / cloudy colored but for the most part good clear ice. Fishing was tough on Saturday. I wathced severel on the Marcum but really hard to get them to bite. Didnt walk away skunked but it took some real work to land the wallys as they where beyond neagative in mood. There mood was very simialr to my wifes mood when I told her I was going fishing after being out of town on business most of the week, very NEGATIVE!!

Jay

caught a 25"er just before heading home last night. Otherwise, the bite was a little slower than last Friday, but still was catching fish.