• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey HM...I know you're chomping at the bit to get that permanent house out but I'd wait awhile if I were you. Last year at this time there was still waves lapping the shoreline on Big C.

I know. I want to get out. Bud at Bud's Sports Center said there was like 8 inches in the north bay, but I want that confirmed.

I hate portable fishing in the wind. It is easier to drink a cool beverage in a comfortable house.

I talked to a guy that fished Silver and he said they only had 4 inches of ice. That is hard to believe. This sucks more snow coming and warmer temps.

Thoughts?

You check on Lee? mad.gif

I've been too busy putting up posts. I'll try to run over there today. Silver too. tongue.gif

Is there a way to get down to the water via camp cormorant or is it pretty much just strictly using the accesses. also, is the access on the NW side of the lake usable in the winter? i know it has a pretty steep incline in the summer if i remember correctly. i'll be out saturday and will post results if there are any. who am i kidding i am a professional. smirk.gif

Hey minneman....have any early fishing reports?? I'm tied down until next weekend and haven't even drilled a hole yet. frown.gif

Was also wondering if sleds and atv's are going all the way across the lake or are people mainly sticking to the bays??

Minneman --

Are you on the West side or the North Side?

Any other houses out there in those locations?

Z, they're getting around with sleds and wheelers, all close to shore so far that ive noticed.

Hm, we are on the north half of the lake. noone close but there are a few other perms out there.

report...caught one snot rocket, and a buzz grin.gif

try again tonight.

Minneman --

Stop and visit. I should be out there by like 2 p.m. I have a silver-sided 8x12 house. I shouldd havee beverages if I can find some.

Didnt see your post till late, but I think I saw your outfit at the north access about 3:30 unloading..? on my way out. Ill be out n about by sled and look ya up sometime.

Minneman --

That was me. What a pain in the you-know-what.

Where were you?

Do you like my spot -- I god zippo, but broke two lines. Bite was very late -- 7 p.m.

Stop and vissit -- I hope to be out Tuesday afternoon.

I drilled a hole just off west access Sat and only found about 5". There was also water on the ice. Got chicken and went to Ida. Zippo!!

I was driving by on 6, heading to our shack due west about a mile + from you.

I had one break me off also that night. got in a hurry... blush.gif

Ill swing out if I see ya out. twas dark when I went by again but shouldnt be too tuff to find.