• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Even tho its been quite cold, last nite I fished thru barely more than 5 inches out on the bar in front of Glenwood. There is some talk of 8 in plus but the last 3 nites in different places I haven't seen more than 5. There's just enough snow to keep it from changing much day to day. And for me the fishing has been the worst in years.

I saw anywhere from 9" down to 4.5" yesterday afternoon on the Starbuck end out from the beach and the park.

heard of people driving on waska this morning on glenwood side. I tried and seen a few walleyes but they werent hungry at all they just swam by on the aqua view had 9 inches of ice. Very uneven ice this year driving out at the moment is probably just plain retarded, unless you check the ice as u go i guess.

we pulled our house out this weekend in the general area of the high school...at the private landing off 28 & lake shore drive....trucks are parking on the ice and we measured a pretty consistant 6 inches along the mile or so trail to the fishouse. last night added about three new inches of crap ontop of the good ice so now the fishouse frame is already froze down. thank god for strong frames and even stronger winches. oh and the walleyes were pretty cooperative last night too. (Contact US Regarding This Word) rattle reels wouldnt let me sleep! 15-17 feet...no weeds below us just patches here and there and a sandy bottom...kept a limit of 16-19" walleyes and tossed back probably 10-12 fish that were 12-14". had a good bite from 2:30-4:30 pm on saturday and then after midnight it was one rattle reel about every half hour or so. afternoon fish were hitting on holographic swedish pimples with single hook and crappie minnow; glowing #6 circle hooks with a good sized fat head was the ticket last night. the two small walleyes i caught just before i packed up this morning i caught on a nils master watching the aqua view. is anybody seeing any small perch move through during the day at all? i didnt have one bait-stealer all weekend nor saw any on the 'view. of the walleyes i filleted today that had full stomachs all of them had either shiners or fathead minnows in their bellys except for one fish had a small bass minnow in its belly. sorry for the long post but figured id share my info since somebody shared their info with me to "put me on the spot" !!

wow glad ya didnt give the waypoint hope to get out to the hole as soon as i can drive out their. Usualy that areas swarming with perch wierd. I've fished the glenwood side and and have caught lots of perch there and a few nice eyes. Anybody pinned the crappies down yet?

I plan on heading out there this weekend. I will let you know how I do. I am still looking to buy and auger by then and I am having a hard time figuring out which one to drop the coin on. Not sure if the 4 stroke is worth it or not.

Good luck to all and save a few eyes for me!

not making any ice in the lact week.For the most part 5"s a truck that parked on the ice a little ways from shore went thur on sat. needed wrecker to get out.the answer is no on the big fish house,one fish house that tried the wheels went though.