• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

land

polaris boy

l

Does anyone know of any state land around Bemidji, park rapids area that allows either muzzleloader or archery only areas. If you do could you tell me them, thanks alot im looking for hunting for next season since im moving in that area nexted spring. Also what type of deer can i expected to see? Thanks Dan

I don't know what the deer are like up there, but to find public land get a prim map from the dnr. They are a great tool when trying to fing new places to hunt.

i hunt up by Bemidji. You can expect to find Whitetail deer. Most of them will be brown. Hope this helps.

Just kidding you! I'm bored at work...

There is schoolcraft game refuge which is nothing but bow hunting, i suggest buying a Hubbard plat book it will show you all the land south of bemidji that you can hunt, there is alot of public land. I think the Beltrami plat book will cover the north of bemidji but not sure.