• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

muzzy or bow

polaris boy

Does anyone know of any state land around Bemidji, park rapids area that allows either muzzleloader or archery only areas. If you do could you tell me them, thanks alot im looking for hunting for next season since im moving in that area nexted spring. Also what type of deer can i expected to see? Thanks Dan

oh for pete's sake!! How many times are yotu gonna cross post this question?

Get on the DNR"s website and use the Rec Compass. You'll find any state owned land and info about it. Doubtful you'll find anything up there that is closed to rifles but open to the other forms of weapons.

Or read the MN hunting regs. They will tell you where the only ML only or Archery only hunts are in the state. I'm not sure but there might be a special hunt in Itasca State Park. The only other restricted weapons hunts you'll find in MN would be in a city or township that sets restrictions.

I guess you could also talk to the DNR in that area.