• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

mary lake near Emily

just wondering if anyone has fished Mary Lake near Emily

in the winter. If so how did you access the lake? Does

anyone know how I could gain access?

DFV87, no ax grinding or hostile posts allowed.

Good luck this weekend, may be heading to the big pond.

• 1 month later...

There is no public access to Mary. My Mother and Father in law have a cabin on it and they are next to what used to be a fire access, but has since been privately purchased. The owner is very strident about not letting people through and for good reason. He is even reluctant about letting me through, and I have a good rapport with him. However, the old resort on the East end has been bought and from what I know you can pay to get out, but I can tell you that the fishing out there is not that special, at least in size of the crappies. The numbers are good, but there are better lakes to hit for nicer size. I have heard a few rumors of Lower Trellipe closer to Longville being pretty good......

Only way I know is coming in from the channel from Lake Emily. Not exactly the best way, sorry.