• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

This Saturday, Manor pit..........

I agree Sparetime. It's something Rochester's needed for a long time.

Untill then I guess we all have to do our part in respecting the people that live around there and not leave any tracks in the snow near there houses.

I had a great time on Saturday meeting some of the FM crew. Although the fishing wasn't great, there was enough action to keep me entertained.

Willow Creek Rez is kicking out sunnies, but they are very small. Averaging about 1 keeper every 15 or so fish.

If anyone is planning on fishing Sunday am or pm, let me know if you are looking for someone else to tag along. I am game to fish whereever.

Andy,

There is a chance the Sunday PM would work perfectly for me. I've got company saying with us all weekend, but I imagine by 2 or so on Sunday they will be heading out. I'll keep it in mind. Sounds like you had some action at willow... Tell more.