• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

zarkohl-ray esboldt i have the info on ann lake

Guys I recieved a copy of the letter which was sent to all Ann Lake residents regarding the dock situation if you want to post your email addresses I will forward a copy to you. If you don't have email, a street address will work and I will mail you a copy.

It appears to affect property owners in only a small section of the lake. Channel 5 made it sound like everyone was going to have to pull the docks. At least this letter should clarify who and where. Bill Turck St Cloud

Ray I forwarded the email at 654am 12/9. If you didn't get it let me know and I can snail mail it to you, just give me your mailing address. Bill

Got it! Thank you.

Interesting stuff. So, am I to understand the water is the WMA boundary?

I've only been past the north end of Knife driving northward. I saw some trucks parked at the access on Mon or Tues night, but it was getting dark and couldn't see if they were out on the ice, or just checking or what. The local bait shop hasn't heard anything on Knife yet, just basically Pomroy and Fish Lakes. I'd look for reports to pick up this weekend.

I honestly can't answer that question for you Ray. Dave Pauly sent another email with an attachment that I can't open on my home PC. He sent it to my office also and it is a story about this same situation that was in the Kanabec Times. I will forward that to you from my office on Monday and hope the attachment forwards to you. Apparently this has been an ongoing problem since the late 70's and is now going to be enforced. it talked about a housing developement where the property owners even though they did not have access directly to the lake were going over the WMA land to get onto the lake. I'll forward it to you. Bill

Hip Hop, thanks for the information. I'm sure by this weekend reports will start to come in from lots of lakes. Bill