• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Has anyone stayed at Big Fish Resort in the southwest courner? I just was wondering what your opinion was on it if you stayed there. I am looking at coming up in January from southwest Minnesota and trying out someplace different.

I saw him at the show and talked to him for a little bit, seems like a nice place but i have never been there. I curious myself from people who have stayed there.

• 2 weeks later...

Donovan is a great guy. Food there is awesome, too.

He knows Winnie, he grew up there.

He move the cabins in from Judd's when the sold out.

They are fixed up and winterised.

Merry Christmas and good fishing.

tweed

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again]

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from staying at Big Fish. Donovan and his wife are wonderful people. The service you get from them is by far the best I've seen in a long time. The fishing was a little slow, but the key is to stay mobile.

Thanks for the info Sunrise Lipriper. We are on our way up there at the end of the month. I can't wait to get up there.

Does anyone know how to get hold of them?? I have a reservation for the ice series and have been calling 218-665-2333 and emailing them 5-10 times a day and they never answer??? I just need to know what was in the cabin and what I need to bring?? Thanks for any help

Iceyet....got the cell phone number for Donavon Haaland for ya..........218-760-2730