• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The Time has Arrived!

someone found 4.5 inches of ice even 5 in some spots, Mcnalays boat launch is the place to go if youve go the itch, the bite was alright today not alot of #'s but some good size bull sunfish. I also met a newer member to the forum his, i like to welcome winona ice, to FM. It seems like everytime Ive been Ive seen him fishing, but this was the first time i intorduced myself nice to meet you buddy.

ww

It was nice to meet you today Winona Walleye. After i moved father back in Mcnallys i found plenty of ice and a lot more fish. They were biting as fast i could get my line in the water. I caught a lot of small ones and enough nice ones to keep it interesting.

thanks for the report, ill have to try that 2morro afternoon after class, they were by no mean slamming back at the launch but we did alright, my buddy there caught a monster. im sure ill se ya around good luck

ww