• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hotel availability for Winnie ICE Series....

Just an FYI guys, that hotel availability in Deer River/Grand Rapids maybe hard to come by the weekend of Jan 20-22. We have a sled dog race here in Deer River that weekend and from the turn out last year, there will be alot of out of towners looking for lodging.

I also posted this on the Winnie forum and see that Denny's, Highbanks, and The Pines still have some cabins left.

Brian

Northlander,

I forgot to talk to you about the Winnie weekend while we were out fishing. It sounds like we should should get some rooms lined up if we plan on having a place to stay for this event.

Who else is planning on heading up to Winne during this weekend? I plan to drive up Friday night and I have to return home on Saturday night. I have room to haul a second portable if someone has the same plans. Hauling my cargo trailer is not out of the question if we have a group of four that want to ride together.

Let me know what you think,

Tom (BD110)

Im going but staying in my drop down icehouse. I have room for 2 more on cots.

Tom, if you haul the trailer, just remember it's back there. We don't want a repeat of last year! blush.gif We'll have to hit the spot we fished with Lota in the afternoon, right away in the A.M. I don't remember what lota was using but make sure you have a couple of them as he was on fire! grin.gif

Steve, what time on Friday are you going to be up? I'm on days, but will be off at 6 and could stop and visit and have a beer or two.

Brian

Northlander,

I was plainning on comming to this advent.Was going to start to look for a motel but it sounds like it may be a bit diffecalt to find.Did you get my email?

Bmc,

Do you have contact information about those cabins you were speaking about?Do niot like to inpose on other good people.Hopping there is one left.

Little perch,

Dennys 218-665-2222

Highbanks 218-(Contact US Regarding This Word)

The Pines 218-246-8546

Brian