• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

CHESTERWOODS ICE!

I WAS OUT TO CHESTER TODAY TO CHECK THE ICE. FOUND ABOUT 4 1/2" TO 5". WITH THE LOWS AROUND ZERO THE NEXT TO NITES IT SHOULD BE GOOD. MY PLANS ARE TO HEAD OUT THERE THIS WEEKEND!!!

SHANE

Let us know how things turned out. I will be on CC Manor Pits on Saturday. I'm hoping for 5+ inches of ice.

SPEAKIN OF THE CC PITS I SAW 2 PEOPLE FISHING THE SOUTH PIT THIS AFTERNOON!

Thanks for the Chester ice report Shane. Did you measure that over by the beach area or by the landing? I may end up using the beach area as the local sledding location with my son this year as the recent development at Eastwood has ruined that great hill. I can't think of any other good sledding areas in Rochester, but if the ice is solid at Chester the beach area there should be pretty decent.

Andy

Andy, you should try the sliding hill in the Manor. Awesome hill on third street. Only about five or six blocks from the fishing pits.

ANDY THAT WAS AT THE LANDING. IN YEARS PAST THE MAIN PART OF THE LAKE SEEMS TO BE THE LAST PLACE IT FREEZES. SO I WOULD WATCH THAT AREA. AS FOR THE BEACH I WOULD THINK IT WOULD BE AS THICK OR A LITTLE LESS.