• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I sent ya an e-mail in reference to my plans tomorrow... Give me a call, numbers were left in the message. Splake, Browns, Coho and whatever else tomorrow!! grin.gif

What do you gentleman have planned for Sunday, thinking I would like to make a trip out in that direction to go hunting for weasels. smirk.gif

Cheffrey

Nothing as of yet... Gotta work that evening, but I got the day free for weasel hunting...

Hi QK & JKH.

I'll be coming to AL Sat. morning & staying 'till Monday morning. Was going to fish the docks but know that there is better than 5" to the house. Lemmee' check on getting a sled to hook up, but send me a cell # if you want to send some walleye to Davey Jones Locker on the ice.

[email protected]

Good Luck -CLoma

i can do sunday, but we'll need a radio to keep the vikes streak alive. laugh.gif anyone have any idea if sleds will be doable by sunday, it would be nice to get out towards the light house a bit but don't want to take any chances.

Well, I wont be able to hit the bay this weekend. The in-laws recently sold their cabin up here, and I need to help them pack and move stuff...

But, the reports I have been hearing all over the bay arent very good.. Slow, slow, slow with this dirty water we have right now... Hope you guys find some fish...

Pretty windy too, I know we lost some ice today around the Washburn area...

Hmmm, thats a bit disheartening. Well we may be out in that direction on Sunday. Should you manage to peel yourself away get ahold of quickstrike on his cellular.

Thanks for the reports Jim!

Cheffrey be careful down there I heard the ice is very inconsistant and last night on the news it looked like a lot of open water in areas. I would call and talk to the baitshops and see if ya could walk out from the coal dock area. I bet you could be better safe than sorry and it would suck to drive a hour just to have to come back. shocked.gif

Don't worry steve, we'll play it safe for sure. We already have backup plans for if the bay gets sketchy....Can I say Vikings at the Kro-Bar grin.gif I'm pretty sure that even if we can't get the sled out, we'll be able to walk out of the marina or the second landing. if not we could always slay the pike on the iron river flowage.

Quick, I use to fish the IRF alot a few years ago. Caught some nice northerns in there. Hows the gill fishing now days, it was horrible when I stopped fishing. She got pounded hard and there was a a huge poaching ring busted on there.