• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ice Report

Mo Gator

Went out of Hunter's Point on Saturday. There was 10 inches of clear ice; we were only about 3/4 of a mile out. Fishing was slow, caught 2 jumbos and lost a 15 inch eye at the hole.

Hey guys,

I was out both Saturday and Sunday. Sat went out of Garrison

and checked ice as far as 3 - 3.5 miles out. The ice was consistantly 8-10 inches of really good ice.

Fishing was slow on the flats, but not bad near shore in St. Albans bay.

Sunday went out in Rocky Reef. Ice thicknesses were the same, and went about 4 miles out. Fishing was slow for me (picked bad spots) but my buddies did really well with the eyes and perch. I saw plenty of full size trucks in the bays.

Hope this helps.

hey gator. i was up at hunters point from thurs - sun and my buddy and i caught alot of eyes and jumbo's. we nad really good luck on lakeside reef the first two days we were up there until the wind made a huge crack in the ice. we were in 16 to 17 ft out there. the rest of the weekend we decided to fish off of hunters point in about 14 ft. and did well here also. caught more jumbo's than eyes but did land a nice 28 incher. we fished with portables and wheelers. their was plenty of good ice every where we fished. 8-11 inches. anyway hope this helped and good luck. The Fool