• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

warm weekend- what will happen

LaVoi

Hey everybody, will be hunting this weekend and just wanted some expert opinion as to what you all think this warmer weather predicted for this weekend will do for deer movement? Should we be hunting early morning like the rifle season. Will this tend to make deer feed more during the dark??

I think deer will be killed this weekend for two reasons, both to do with the number of hunters that will be out. It's a lot warmer than last weekend & it's the last chance for the ML hunters. Weather affects on the deer, I'd say that may not affect there movements all that much, but not sure. If it's not windy that will help, so far it looks like moderate to strong for our area anyway.

I know there is a lot of deer moving , especially north of Hwy 200 or heck right along 200 every evening right at dark or a a little before they come dumpin in from what I have been seeing the last few nights. Get out there and enjoy it.