• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

GRAND OR PEARL LAKES

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I had heard that as of last week there was 4.5" of ice on Pearl. Sounds like the crappies were cooperating. No idea as to size or location. I'm pretty sure that there's plenty of ice for walking out on Pearl. Justg watch out for the thin ice near the creek by the public access.

I haven't heard a thing on Grand yet this winter.

Thanks Borch, anyone been out to Pearl this weekend I want to bring my boy out Sunday just want to be sure things are safe. I would feel better with a report from someone who has been out there. Thanks

I did make it out to pearl today. I found 5-7 inches out there with lots of four wheeler action. A slow day of fishing feels good to be on hard water again.

The water is pretty stained. There was around 30 to 40 people out fishing did not see anyone spearing.