• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ice on Gull

Has anyone checked the ice on Gull yet? I was wondering when we will have safe ice for an atv on most of the lake. It looks like there is no one on there yet.

Im going out Saturday morning to check spots, should be able to drive an ATV saturday morning. I'll let you know how it goes, if you dont hear from me you know i sank....

Check out www.sportlandbait.com for ice conditions. Jason does a great job updating the current conditions.

Walleye Dan have you been out??

Hop

Hop,

Haven't been out, but I just got done polishing up one of my rental houses over in the comforts of Nisswa Marine's shop. I'm thinking the way the deer have been moving today that the underwater whitetails are probably doing the same. I am hoping to have a house out on Friday or Saturday. It's going to be a busy weekend.

Taker easy Hopsink,

Ike

Hi Realtower, The ice is still a bit iffy on Gull. The west side has gotten a good start, the east side is still a little behind. I'm sure all the bays are in good shape. Just be sure to check as you go. The last report I heard was about 4 inches on the west side.

We've had a few reports coming in from Gull. The bite has started out pretty good. Stop in for the latest reports.

Please everyone use caution on Gull, it is still very early in the year. We are about 7-10 days ahead of schedule on the ice making compared to previous years.

Dan, I gave your number to a fellow looking for a used fish house. Hopefully it helps. Any luck in the woods?

Jason Erlandson