• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Linwood or Coon

Any word on the ice thickness on either of these lakes? How about blue or green lakes? Would like to get out this weekend but am unsure of where to go. Any word on the big pond up north? Really itchin' to get out there.

in my expirence of fishing these two lakes linwood has bigger fish and coon you will catch more. These two lakes have large amounts of fish and you will catch fish. last chritmas me and some buddys went to linwood and got 13 pike between 30 and 35 inches. it was a blast. good luck

brian

I had my house on linwood two years in a row a couple years back. Fishing is OK, nothing special by no means. Ice fishing slightly west of the 40 foot hole is decent for crappies. (off of the point with the USA flag pole) Had a few nice wallys come through the same spot also.

Also, there is a nice sand bar straight out from the launch. Its a nice spot for wally and crappie fishing too.