• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Is MN gonna charge me for Tags if I buy a new F150? How about on my 98 F150, what will it cost me to change from WI to MN tags?

Of course they will charge you for tags if you buy a new F-150. Yes they will charge you on your 98 F-150 when you change over also. You won't have to pay sales taxes on your 98 F-150 when you change over because you already have in your previous State when you bought it. MN license tabs are a lot higher than WI. Not saying it's right but most people usually wait till there tabs are due before switching over. Hard to explain when getting stopped with a MN drivers lic. and WI. plates though. Sorry but MN likes to collect it's high lic. tab fee's. SD has the best tab fee's and Nevada will make you come out crying buying plates there.

Hahaha, I know Im gonna get charged, I was wondering how much? Ball bark figure, my current f150 is worth about 7k, a new one is about 34k.

Thanks to that governor Jessy we had a few years ago, tabs go down very fast. First year should be about 325.00, second around 200.00, and 3rd about 100.00 Much better than it was!! Your old one will be about 75.00!