• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD

Marcum LX-3 Ice System for sale. New January 2005. Has been an excellent unit. Reason for selling - purchased the LX-5. $285 Like new condition. Ready to fish! Here are some pictures.

marcum2.jpg

marcum3.jpg

Email: [email protected]

ChuckN I will take it. I am leving thursday for North Dakota so I will not be around my computer but I can send you the money and have it shipped. Shoot me an e-mail and we can work out the details. adam_miller11 at hotmail.com -- or 763 232 0294 Adam

liman it was nice to put another face to a name from this site. I left my e-mail and phone for ChuckN feel free to call or e-mail if u are looking for someone to hit the ice with. I fish alot on weekdays due to my occupation . Adam

Chuck, if for some reason that offer doesnt workout i would take it for sure ,651 428 3204, or email me tks