• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Kelly-P Where are you? another email for you

GotOne

Left 2 emails for you. Need a sleeper for my son and I... week of December 26th. 2 nights-midweek ok.

Hey Kelly-P, do you know how much ice there is now? I am just curious how much there is after this deep freeze we have had. Thanks

The closest I have been to the lake is the beach and look out there, it looks cold! grin.gif Tim at Westwind says 8 inches under the drifts and 11 out in the open. I heard Hillman's might let small trucks out this weekend. Roger's says 10 to 12 and might let small trucks out this weekend. Mort's last post said he might start letting vehicles out this weekend or right after. Hudec's said he had good (smooth) ice and would be letting vehicles out soon.

I have to chuckle over the end of outsider's post from Roger's, "that means leave the 1 ton diesel trucks on shore".