• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

looking 4 a ice & fish report

just wondering what the ice and fish report is on the big lake. I am excited to get up there and need some info. Its killin me.

Me too , this winnie page is like a ghost town. Bill Powell,Jason Boser, Highbanks, anybody , helloooooo

there is not much to say all the resorts are busy getting ready to open full tilt so there has not been to many people checking ice conditions and not alot of anglers out yet. I did see a couple of wheeler lights tuesday about 5:30, looked like they where out off of ravens somewhere. That's a good sign,because I'm getting kinda anxious too!

We've had cold weather since turkey day so ice should be doing pretty good.

rick and kim I am glad to see you guys are online here there are no better reports than you who are on the lake everyday.

Jason

Highbanks,thank you . if anybody gets out on the lake could they give a ice update. average ice thickness how much snow on lake? thank you