• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How long till...

Troublehook

You metro guys start ice fishn? Does anybody know how thick the ice is? the quality? I assume it is pretty weak ice with all that snow. frown.gif

was out in the chisago area last saturday,4 41\2inches in the bay we were at,no cracking solid ice,makes a big difference knowing the area where your at,current\springs etc,we did catch 20 northerns\bass for our efforts and missed several,good luck to you and be safe

KARE 11 10pm News on 12/6/05 - Medicine had 2.5" tested by our very own Joe Harty. Go north? I dunno, I'll prolly wait to.

I'll be out this weekend, but sticking to smaller lakes. The small lake I'll be on tomorrow I've been on for years & know pretty well. I won't be going to any of the larger metro lakes until we get at least 5-6".