• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I would like to add one more thing to Cory's request. Please do not drive near me!! crazy.gif

"hooks"

A friend and I are heading up Saturday morning. I was wondering how the ice conditions are for a wheeler and if the bite is on or its hit and miss. Any more info such as depth or areas of the lake to focus on would be greatly appreciated. wink.gif

Xoned

Here is the latest from Rush Point Store for ya.

1-12-06 Sunfish are hot and heavy up at the north end. You will see houses moved from Cigar to the north west, a sure sign of moving activity! Waxies on bright glos, but several have been having great results with Gamagatsu hooks and waxies. About 22-28 feet. Ice is holding at about 8 inches...colder temps at night through the week might be helping that situation out, we will watch and see.

• 2 weeks later...

Another from Rush Point Store:

1-24-06 More people are taking the risk and driving on the lake. 12-13 inches, some places more, some places less. Most of us need the excercise, so walking and 4 wheeling still looks like the best mode of transportation to me. Sunnies are hot in the shallower waters, lunar grubs in orange and yellow, tiny. Crappies continue biting, also shallow, extremely light bite..set quick or say goodbye! Good luck with the # 4 Gamagatsus in red also.,tipped with a waxie...